Your time and interest in The Brush Factory on Kings, LLC is greatly appreciated!
- While we enjoy speaking with you, during business hours we simply can not take the time to go over details. We ask that you please be mindful of this and will be happy to answer any emails in a timely fashion.
- You must complete the application and submit it in order to be considered for space and or the waiting list – no exceptions
- We will contact you only if there is a space in your category
- We look at your product category and other requirements in order to determine the best fit, that includes being on a waiting list.
- Rent amounts and other financial details will not be discussed until you are invited to take a space.
- We are looking for serious businesses only, as a space at The Brush Factory takes a considerable amount of time and effort. Our contract reflects that and the requirements set the expectations of quality.
- We do not take consignment
- If you are not accepted, please understand that at this time it is not a good fit. We ask that you allow us to keep your application on file as the spaces may change and other potential opportunities will perhaps be created.
We thank you again for reaching out and going through our screening process.
All the Best,
The Brush Factory on Kings